Brampton Caledon Community Living offers a fulfilling career for professionals who have a calling to support people with an intellectual disability to lead enriched and meaningful lives as active members of the community.
Brampton Caledon Community Living is actively recruiting employees who embrace our vision and mission. We are always seeking energetic and compassionate personnel to make a positive difference in people’s lives. As part of a dynamic team committed to providing quality support, you will enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment that promotes the dignity, value and rights of people with an intellectual disability.
We offer ongoing training and development, and competitive salary. If you wish to apply for a position, please review our job postings or contact our Human Resources team.
- Full Time Community Living Support Worker Contract – Up to 1 Year
- Summer Experience Initiative Full-Time Support Workers
- Part Time Community Living Support Workers
- Weekend Part Time Community Living Support Workers
- Full Time Overnight Community Living Support Worker